Mon Tulfo said he is readying four to 10 witnesses to testify against celebrity couple Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto in the case involving the controversial brawl at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport last month.
Mon, who had filed charges of physical injury, grave coercion and grave oral defamation against the couple, said he has gathered several witnesses supporting his case against the Santiagos.
“May mga witnesses na kami kaya lang ‘di ko pwedeng sabihin kung sino sila. From four to 10 witnesses, galing sa airport, ‘yung iba pasahero,” Mon told ABS-CBN News on Tuesday.
The journalist is also facing multiple charges — child abuse, oral defamation and physical injury — filed against him by the couple.
On Tuesday, during the second hearing for the said charges at the Pasay City Prosecutor’s Office, both Raymart and Claudine were not in attendance.
Mon, on the same day, filed his counter-affidavit and formally presented as evidence a video showing the NAIA scuffle.
The owner of the video, Mon said, will be among the four to 10 witnesses who will testify on June 13, when Mon’s case against the couple will be heard.
The journalist also revealed plans of approaching the two Cebu Pacific ground crew members — Charisse Bocboc and Kristine Ilagan — who were allegedly berated by Claudine.
The actress has since apologized to the airline employees for the incident.
“Gusto namin kausapin sila kasi sila ‘yung pinagmulan ng gulo actually, nung minura-mura. Wala akong magiging komento diyan, liban sa personal nilang desisyon ‘yan, ‘yung tanggapin yung apology [ni Claudine],” Mon said.